Land the Executive Assistant Manager Job
Are you curious about a career in the Administrative Support industry? There are jobs throughout the country, but you need to stand out if you want to impress a hiring manager.
Our Executive Assistant Manager cover letter template shows you how to write a cover letter that will separate you from other job seekers. Nab the job you’re aiming for by crafting a job-winning cover letter today!
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Cell: (555) 123-9876 – email@example.com
June 10, 2014
RE: TERRIE OLSON, Office Manager and Secretary
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to give you a brief overview of my skills and experience. I am confident that I will bring value to your organization in an office management / secretary role. My distinctive qualifications meet your current needs and requirements, and I feel that I am a good fit for your open position.
My value to your organization has been shaped by my extensive experience in administrative support and leadership roles, superb research and follow through skills, and the ability to work extremely well under pressure. I am a strong communicator and negotiator, strategic planner and problem solver, and quick to learn and apply new professional skill sets in fast-paced environments.
- Development of practical entrepreneurial business plans and financial projects with great attention to accuracy.
- Operational management acumen with exceptional skill in building productive business relationships to ensure the success of current and future projects.
- Competently create business reports, corporate presentations, and intricate correspondence for state and federal use.
- Delivery of comprehensive and creative process improvements relating to organizational systems to render enhanced proficiency.
- Extensive proficiency with administrative operations, accounting calendaring, travel coordination, and document control.
- MBA in Global Management.
- BA in Business Management/Minor in Psychology.
These skills and strengths are further enhanced by my previous experience as a legal assistant and a long history as a top performer in real estate sales and client relationship management. I would like to speak with you to further discuss the possibility of contributing to your organizations success.
My enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of my background and skills. Please feel free to call at any time to discuss the requirements of this position.