Land the Entry Level Receptionist Job
Are you curious about a career in the Administrative Support industry? There are jobs throughout the country, but you need to stand out if you want to impress a hiring manager.
Our Entry Level Receptionist cover letter template shows you how to write a cover letter that will separate you from other job seekers. Nab the job you’re aiming for by crafting a job-winning cover letter today!
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 – Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
705 S University Ave
Beaver Dam , WI 53916
RE: Pharmacy Technician
Dear Human Resources
I strongly believe that I am a good fit for your company and would love the opportunity to become a valued member of your team.
- > 30 years experience as a Receptionist/ Health Unit Coordinator
- Helped to implement & train in new computer documentation /order entry system
- Able to use Excel and Microsoft word
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Transcription of MD orders with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to make appointments
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
My resume provides further details on my skills and educational background. Please contact me at your earliest convenience for more details.I am confident that my skills and experience can be of direct benefit to your company. I look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.