123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 – Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Hiring Manager,
The depth of experience I can offer will contribute to your leading industry position. As a results-producing management professional with 10 years of experience driving increased sales and business growth in multiple industries, I bring valuable skills that will benefit your company.
My background includes a specialization in the food service industry and expertise in business development, staff management, and vendor relations. I am the owner of a custom catering business, Occasionally Ondi, and consulting company, Organize It by Ondi. I limit special event costs for my clients by effectively negotiating with vendors and using food and equipment inventories in innovative ways.
- Directed all aspects of two businesses including sales, customer service, staff leadership, vendor management, budgeting, and inventory control.
- Provided gourmet catering services for small weddings, birthdays, and dinner parties.
- Supervised a staff of 9 at Camp Netimus ensuring smooth running of dining room operations.
- Increased Wisconsin cheese sales by 12% at Abco Foods by winning marketing and display contests.
- Reduced event costs for Occasionally Ondi clients by effectively budgeting food inventories and selecting vendors with optimal prices.
- Decreased shrink, added sales value, and saved company costs at Abco Foods by creating reconstituted cookies called "hermits" using old pastries.
- Reduced and controlled expenses at Camp Netimus continually rotating supplies as needed to prevent inventory loss to due spoilage.
- Certified in the Nationwide Serve Safe Safety Program for Managers.
My enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of my background and skills. Please feel free to call at any time to discuss the requirements of this position.