Ms. Brittany Duffy Human Resources Manager Comprehensive Advisor Services LLC 2282 Elk Creek Road Duluth, GA 30097
Apr 15, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Advisor
Dear Ms. Duffy,
I am applying for the position of Advisor as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Comprehensive Advisor Services LLC.
The experience and skills I have to offer Comprehensive Advisor Services LLC include:
– I have 6 years of relevant experience as a human resources advisor with various organizations, the most recent of which was Advisor Group.
– I hold Bachelors Degree in Counseling gained at Capella University in the year 2004.
– I have a deep knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, including best practices in selection and recruitment.
– I have the necessary experience in the interpretation, implementation, as well as the need for advising all relevant procedures and agreements drawn up.
– I have extensive experience in providing advice to managers on the question of strategies for recruitment and selection, as well as coordinating the process of appointing the most suitable candidate and successful applicants. This includes the creation and preparation of the appointment letter.
– I have experience of consulting on workplace relations issues as well as the management of performance.
– I also have experience of negotiating employment terms and conditions for and with staff members.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (555)-372-9077, or send me an email at email@example.com. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Advisor.