Kathryn Stout 2630 Woodlawn Drive Waukesha, WI 53188 (444)-652-3686 email@example.com
Mr. Larry Lamb Human Resources Manager Giovatto Advertising 954 Valley Street Laurel Springs, NJ 8021
Sep 4, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Advertising Coordinator
Dear Mr. Lamb,
I am applying for the position of Advertising Coordinator as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Giovatto Advertising.
The experience and skills I have to offer Giovatto Advertising include:
– I have experience of selling print and web advertising to national publishers, both online and offline.
– I have experience of scheduling ad placement with the staff in art and editorial departments.
– I have experience in billing advertisers, sending out invoices and reminders on a monthly basis, maintaining a well monitored system that ensures timely payment and good cash flow.
– I have 8 years of experience in coordinating weekly and monthly newspaper, magazine, radio and TV advertising, as well as web online advertising in its various forms, sourcing appropriate graphics and all accompanying meta data and specifications for timely and accurate ad placement.
– I have all relevant experience in researching information that may be missing or misplaced when appropriate and necessary.
– I have all necessary experience in developing marketing plans and in providing support for advertising sales.
– I hold a bachelor’s degree in Advertising gained at Academy of Art University in 2001.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (444)-652-3686, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Advertising Coordinator.