How To Land The Entry Level Enlisted Job
Entry Level Enlisted positions are in high demand, but that also means there are a bevy of candidates vying for Military jobs. You need to show hiring managers what you have to offer, but this is easier said than done.
Resume-Now’s free cover letter templates make it easier than ever to write a professional cover letter in minutes. Use the following Entry Level Enlisted cover letter template to win the job today!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 Cell: (555) 123-9876
Dear Hiring Manager,
I would like to give you a brief overview of my skills and experience. As a high-level administrative professional with 11+ years of progressive experience in staff training and development, records maintenance, reporting, supply chain management, and quality assurance, I offer expertise that will benefit your organization.
My background includes extensive experience managing materials, equipment, and staff within aerospace and the Georgia Air National Guard. As an Aircraft Mechanic Assistant/Production Controller for L-3 Vertex Aerospace, I oversaw multiple administrative functions including records maintenance, inventory control, reports generation, and staff training. I am committed to using excellent attention to detail to produce accurate reports, and my exceptional organizational skills to enhance organizational efficiency.
Key achievements include:
- Led and mentored 22 Air Force personnel, instructed 156 aircrew chemical defense classes, and spearheaded many safety and compliance trainings.
- Senior Non Commissioned Officer of the Year 2005 and 2007.
- Decreased error rate 72% in supervising the meticulous review of 3k+ records for the Aircrew Life Support Management System.
- Organized PMEL program which resulted in enhancing records reliability and reducing overdue equipment by 100% in one week.
- Resolved critical equipment shortage for 1 OSS, Langley AFB by successfully coordinating the transfer of $63K assets.
- Current Secret Security Clearance.
I am certain that my resume will give you a greater understanding of my qualifications. I look forward to speaking with you further regarding this exciting opportunity.