How To Land The Experienced Enlisted Job
Experienced Enlisted positions are in high demand, but that also means there are a bevy of candidates vying for Military jobs. You need to show hiring managers what you have to offer, but this is easier said than done.
Resume-Now’s free cover letter templates make it easier than ever to write a professional cover letter in minutes. Use the following Experienced Enlisted cover letter template to win the job today!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876- Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
March 14, 2013
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an accomplished Telecommunications Operations Chief with 25+ years of progressive experience in the United States Army, I offer expertise that will benefit your organization.
My background includes directing and coordinating the installation, operation, maintenance, and management of telecommunications systems and networks. I am committed to increasing productivity through effective team management and am trained in working with VHF and UHF radio line-of-sight systems.
Key achievements include:
- Developed knowledge of multiple telecommunications systems and networks including radio, switching, cable, and automation equipment.
- Managed the effective training and development of up to 144 army professionals comprising of officers, non-commissioned officers, and soldiers as First Sergeant in the United States Army.
- Developed and implemented training programs for Signal personnel to assure compliance to Signal maintenance programs, policies, and procedures.
- Personally responsible for over $100,000 in command equipment with no deficiencies, losses, or damages.
- Maintained 100% accountability of a large section of infrastructure communications automation equipment worth over $1,000,000 during recent overseas deployment.
- Honored with the Army Meritorious Service Medal for exceptional leadership and commitment to excellence.
To complement this background, I possess an Associate of Arts degree as well as extensive military education and training in leadership and telecommunications operations.
I have attached my resume for your review and I look forward to speaking with you further regarding your available position.