Start Your Entry Level Nurse Career Today!
Do you want a job in the Healthcare industry? There are opportunities aplenty, but you need your resume to get noticed. That’s where a professional Entry Level Nurse cover letter comes in, and Cover-Letter-Now is here to help you land the job.
With our free cover letter templates, you have a step-by-step guide to writing a cover letter that moves your resume to the top of the pile! pile. Don’t hesitate – write your job-winning cover letter today!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
July 21, 2014
Dear Hiring Manager,
After reviewing your open radiation therapist position, I am excited to submit my resume for your consideration. I am sure that in your search, you are looking for a candidate with a combination of healthcare experience along with excellent patient relations skills. I offer significant academic and clinical skills from my Radiation Therapy degree, and I am an experienced phlebotomist. My career history, along with my compassionate care, will make me a valuable addition to your Radiation Oncology Department.
I believe that I have a number of professional skill sets and abilities that meet your needs:
- I hold a radiation therapy license and am certified in the American Registry of Radiation Technologists. I completed an extensive thorough Radiation Therapy program where I learned and practiced relevant skills, including dosimetry procedures, oncology consultations, tumor localization, and patient education.
- I have 8 years of experience as a phlebotomist. I am familiar with medical environments and pay close attention to maintaining safety and quality of care protocols.
- I offer excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a wide range of people. I am conscientious and respectful of diversity, and I strive to help all of my patients feel heard and understood regardless of nationality, culture, or age.
- I pride myself on my ability to be present to my patients’ needs and concerns. My calm and patient demeanor allows my patients to feel safe and cared for in stressful situations.
- I thrive in fast-paced environments, and I work well under pressure. I work collaboratively with my teammates to ensure the highest standards of care and quality for patients.
I am confident that my education, experience, and personal attributes make me a highly qualified applicant for your radiation therapy position. Enclosed is a copy of my resume for your review.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you further about this opportunity.