Customer Service Supervisor Company Name, City, State, 2000-2001
Oversaw all customer service functions for Southwest Region: Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii. Supervised 6 customer service representatives responsible for inbound call processing, order entry, and returns.
· Created and implemented new customer service training program for new hires
· Implemented new customer service policies and procedures for region increasing productivity 75%
· Revamped internal supply ordering procedures resulting in greater accountability and faster turnaround
· Awarded “Rookie of the Year 2000” for outstanding customer service and support
Customer Service Specialist [Contract] Company Name, City, State, 1999-1999
Provided interim customer service assistance to high volume computer hardware distributor. Handled inbound calls, order entry, and return authorizations.
· Worked with EDI coordinator to review and process several hundred orders daily
· Designed and implemented return authorization procedures for major national accounts
· Expedited freight claims for damaged and lost merchandise
Customer Service Specialist [Contract]Company Name, City, State, 1998-1999
Assisted Information Systems, Marketing, and Purchasing departments with A/S 400 computer system conversion.
· Reviewed and updated 3,000 product part numbers and descriptions
· Developed guidelines to ensure uniform description information used for all product lines
Customer Service & Sales Coordinator Company Name, City, State, 1997-1998
Managed all customer service and sales administration functions. Supervised 3 employees responsible for order entry, inventory, and product importation. Supported distributor network and outside sales force.
· Established new customer service policies and procedures improving service interruption response
· Overhauled existing product return policy resulting in 75% reduction in returns over previous year
Customer Service Representative Company Name, City, State, 1994-1997
Served as single point of contact for external and internal customers. Received 75-100 calls daily. Input customer orders, keyed returns, and assisted with special projects.
· Lead newly-formed product teleservices unit created to assist field sales representatives
· Key member of team responsible for revision of corporate product return policy
· Awarded “Corporate Excellence Award” for outstanding support during new product launch
Sales Representative Company Name, City, State, 1993-1994
· Assisted division sales manager with computer memory sales
Cashier Supervisor Company Name, City, State, 1991-1993
· Trained and supervised staff of up to 15 cashiers and customer service personnel
Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
ACT!, FileMaker Pro, 4th Dimension, GoldMine, J.D. Edwards, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Navision, Platinum, WordPerfect
Attended Pierce College, City, State • 4.0 GPA, Dean’s List, Alpha Gamma Sigma
Attended California State University, Northridge
Graduated with honors John F. Kennedy High School, City, State