In today’s world of cyberattacks and natural calamities, disaster recovery managers, also known as business continuity planners, play an increasingly important role in mitigating risks in Information Technology (IT) departments and leading teams of computer engineers in times of crisis. The number of positions is predicted to grow over the next decade, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. A strong resume is the first step to landing one of these positions.
Businesses looking to hire disaster recovery managers need to know which types of operating systems you’re familiar with, that you’re up to date on government regulations, and that you’re willing to work after hours in the event of an emergency. Include links to disaster recovery plans you’ve created, as well as any administrative duties you’ve encountered.
Ensure your IT skills stand out from the rest by utilizing the disaster recovery manager sample resume template below.Create this Resume
More Sample Resume Examples:
- Business Management Resume
- Director Of Human Resources Resume
- E Commerce Resume
- Financial Services Resume
- Food Services Manager Resume
- Help Desk Support Resume
- Hospitality Management Resume
- Human Resources Director Resume
- Information Security Manager Resume
- Information Security Resume
- Information Technology Director Resume