Dynamic management career with extensive experienced in online marketing, advertising campaign management, advertising operations-traffic and TV production. Outstanding record of achievement in account and contract negotiations. Strong understanding of search engine placement tools and programs. Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, ability to work well with all levels of an organization.
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. , Sunnyvale CA
Manager, Online Marketing (01/01 – present)
· Responsible for all phases of online acquisition and retention marketing efforts for the leading national health insurance broker.
· Negotiate, manage and develop multi-million dollar partnerships with leading online publishers, AOL, MSN, Yahoo, Google, and Overture.
· Manage pay-for-inclusion, CPC, CPM and CPA campaigns.
· Lead, develop and project-manage all aspects of new customer acquisition from lead generation and program design to final execution.
· Analyze database results and identify opportunity areas to grow business within customer segments.
· Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusion and develop recommendations based on results of each campaign.
· Analyze financials including ROI for all marketing programs. Prepare online tracking reports. Optimize performance of all online campaigns including e-mail, affiliate and online partnerships.
· Manage $6M online budget. Track expenditures vs. budget, maintain ROI projections.
· Manage creative development and execution to support media effort.
o Increased web-site traffic by 10% month over month.
o Grew membership by 100% in 2 years.
o Successfully renegotiated multi-million dollar partnership agreements.
o Lowered cost of acquisition by 20%.
Snap.com/NBCi.com , San Francisco CA
Manager, Ad-Sales Operations (09/99 – 12/00)
· Managed a team of 25 people who supported thousands of advertising campaigns.
· Responsible for day-to-day execution of advertising campaigns on the site. Focused on client services and client retention.
· Planned and directed the growth and up-sell of key accounts.
· Managed site’s inventory tools crucial to the growth of the business.
· Monitored competitor’s performance, customer feedback and satisfaction.
· Selected, hired, trained and supervised all ad-operations and client services personnel.
Netscape Communications/AOL Time Warner , Mountain View CA
Manager, Netcenter Ad-Services (09/98 – 08/99)
· Managed the advertising center growth and evolution of one of the top ranked portals in the world.
· Provided ad-placement guidance to advertisers and other partners. Monitored campaigns for accuracy and optimal delivery.
· Setup standard operational and administrative procedures for the Ad-Operations group.
· Increased sales profitability by tracking and maximizing ad inventory.
· Worked closely with VP of sales in troubleshooting ad-processing and insertion orders to meet advertising requirements.
Infoseek Corporation/The Walt Disney Company , Sunnyvale CA
Manager, Ad-Sales Operations (03/97 – 08/98)
· Responsible for coordination, planning, management of nation-wide ad-sales force operations.
· Directed day-to-day operations of ad-coordinators branch of leading internet search engine.
· Experienced with internet ad-serving traffic software Netgravity, DoubleClick and proprietary systems.
· Developed and improved operating systems, client services and office communications. Initiated and maintained excellent relationships with clients, production teams, QA, ad-sales teams.
WCIU-TV Channel 26/Weigel Broadcasting , Chicago IL
Advertising Traffic Manager (07/88 – 02/97)
· Responsible for ad-traffic operations of network of television stations based in Chicago, IL.
· Improved efficiency and effectiveness of the ad-operations team with training programs and process improvements.
· Focused on client services and retention.
· Helped grow the team into a full service organization to support the growing number of TV stations added to the network.
Columbia College , Chicago IL 1979
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts in Fine Arts
· Curriculum included courses in Psychology, Sociology, History of Art, Photography and Architecture.