Etology, Inc Director of Ad Sales Foster City, CA Mar. 07 – Present
– Hired as first Director of Ad Sales at this new advertising network startup.
– Developed the initial and ongoing business and marketing plans to achieve market share growth for online ad sales – Alexa 950 serving 1.4 Billion ads per month across 18k sites
– Co-Created the new UI, auction and back end infrastructure for the end user.
– Doubled company publisher inventory in less than 1 year.
– Increased sales revenue with over 50% month over month Growth.
– Responsible for developing and securing new relationships with advertisers and interactive ad agencies including generating new leads for sales team.
– Strong knowledge of and have extensive contacts calling on all major advertisers and publisher
– Have a successful media sales record of at least 10 years including 4 in the online sector.
– Have a successful record as a Director and Manager overseeing a minimum of 5 individuals with a track record for hiring, developing and mentoring talent.
– Strengths as a presenter, negotiator, and closer of advertising sales.
– Expert knowledge Affiliate programs, CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA, CPL and all online ad products.
AdBrite, Inc. National Account Executive San Francisco, CA Nov. 04 – Mar. 07
– Hired as the 1st employee at this advertising network startup. Developed the, initial and ongoing, business and marketing plans to achieve market share growth for online ad sales.
– Currently accountable for 40% of the company’s gross revenue selling across a horizontal media platform of text ads, graphical banner display ads, interstitials, in-text ads and in-video ads. This is sold on a CPM, CPC, CPV and flat-rate (time) basis.
– Responsible for increasing sales volume from $80k per month to $2.5M per month. Contributed to making AdBrite the 8th largest online advertising network in the world.
– Managed all National accounts from acquisition to up sell opportunities (including Cingular, eHarmony and Geico). Achieved 20% month-over-month growth with recurring ads estimated at $30M in annual revenue.
– Created marketing collateral and presentations outlining product profiles and benefits. Interfaced with agencies, direct media buyers, and c-level executives to convey market differentiation and solidifying strong business relationships.
IAC Interactive Corp. Account Executive San Francisco, CA 02 – 04 (Print & Online Coupons)
– Coordinated advertising sales in IAC’s “Entertainment” business unit, selling to businesses directly (B2B) and to agencies. Surpassed monthly goals by a minimum of 15% every month.
– Initiated quality long-term business relationships with an exceptionally high retention rate of 90%, which was leveraged into increased sales.
– Responsible for direct marketing efforts, acquisition of new accounts, retention of existing accounts and both, inside and outside sales.
Cox Target Media Sr. Account Executive San Francisco, CA 01–02 (Print & Online Coupons)
Value Star Inc Senior Account Executive Oakland, CA 96- 01. (B2B )
San Francisco State University Bachelor of Arts, Sociology San Francisco, CA 1992-1995
– Additionally, an Associates Degree in Business Management.