Sample Patient Advocate Job DescriptionWe are a well-known health facility specializing in patient care for the HIV community. We’re looking for someone with extensive client care experience and a strong understanding of the issues and concerns of HIV clients we serve. Some of the specific requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as part of a team within in a client care capacity. At least one year experience in the HIV community is preferred.
- Develops and maintains relationships and provides responsive patient services with assigned client caseload.
- Organizes and maintains records on each patient and updates information on an ongoing basis, in accordance with Company policy and HIPAA regulations.
- Plans for patient service needs and executes patient home visits to further promote patient loyalty,
- Monitors and assists patients/family with insurance and legal issues as well as personal budgets.
- Plans and executes community events in order to help educate existing and potential new patients to organization’s programs and services.
- Initiates and maintains existing and new relationships throughout the HIV community.
- Education or experience equivalent to an Associate degree is required.