- Ability to multitask
- Skilled in administrative procedures
- Solid knowledge in computer and numerous software application
- Skilled in coordinating daily office functions
- Knowledgeable in interpreting technical and medical terminologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Wang Working Knowledge – dBase III+
CRT IMS System, Microsoft Word 4
Microsoft Word 4.0
Word Perfect 5.1
Western University, Elmsford, NY
- Handled clients’ complaints and problem such as long queues and inefficient record filing.
- Recorded received checks and vouchers.
- Performed clerical functions such as maintenance and update of files, logging and attending to all calls.
- Reviewed contracts and ensured that there all entries are properly filled out.
- Performed computation on claims processing.
- Coordinated with Area Instructors in facilitating conferences.
Dispatch Assistant/Med Tech Assistant
Value Care Clinic & Ultrasound
- Established file-coding and indexing system.
- Arranged schedules and shifts for 10 drivers.
- Monitored the in and out of supply inventories.
- Attended to patients’ inquiries and complaints.
- Ensured proper installation and set-up of medical equipments.
Claims Development Clerk
Records Division, DOH, Elmsford, NY
- Attended to all incoming calls.
- Monitored and tracked all long distance calls for documentation purposes.
- Prepared office reports.
- Kept track of all executive appointments and meetings.
- Verified and arranged appointments as the case may be.
- Representative to the conference in Health Management sponsored by Department of Health
- Facilitated seminars and workshops
- Trained new clerks
Bachelor of Science Major: Business Management/Human Services, 2004
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Training and Certification:
- Personnel Management
- Human Resource Certification
- Certification in Meeting Management