100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019 || (555) 322-7337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A self-motivated and enthusiastic alternative therapy professional with a positive attitude. Extensive experience in the areas of building relationships and rapport with clients and colleagues.
Allergy Technician, Allergy Coordinator 10/1996 to 00/00-1
John M. Sullivan, M.D. Mechanicsburg, PA
- Carefully reviewed patient medical histories, physical findings and diagnoses.
- Performed a variety of allergy tests, including Serial Endpoint Titration and Provocative/Neutralization.
- Tested foods, animal dander, mold, pollen, chemicals, indoor inhalants, metals, hormones, and neurotransmitters.
- Reported test results back to the doctors via one on one meetings and using progress notes.
- Administered allergy injections using traditional desensitization, neutralization and LDA
- Taught self injection to patients for treatment done at home.
- Used sublingual allergy therapy for children when appropriate.
- Started Low Dose Allergen Therapy (LDA) in 2008.
- Responsible for prepping patients for LDA, administering shots, dispensing approved medications and selection of supplements.
- Scheduling patients for injections and updating their charts.
- Evaluation and ongoing followup of treatment to keep the patient on track and symptom free.
- Setting appointments and ordering supplies.
- Ongoing education to improved overall efficacy of treatment.
- Determined appropriate treatments to achieve balance in the body.
- Adjusted and modified courses of treatment when needed.
Business Administration 1980 Pennsylvania State University – Dubois, Pennsylvania
Mentorship allergy study in 1996 with the allergy technician at the office Harold Buttram, M.D., Woodlands Medical Center in Quakertown, Pa
Clinical allergy study in 1997 at Dayton Ear Nose and Throat in Dayton, Ohio
Basic training in allergy 1998 through American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Advanced training in allergy 2001 through American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Low Dose Allergy Course in 2009 through American Academy of Environmental Medicine