100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019
Cell: (555) 322-7337– email@example.com
Highly skilled health care professional with over 13 years of EMS and NEMT experience. Well- experienced in orientations, presentations, training, job-performance evaluations, and customer service. Recipient of multiple awards and acknowledgments for superior customer service, overall job performance, and Unit Hour Utilization (UHU).
Coordinated the implementation of the compliance credentialing department from corporate office to the local office.
Developed and initiated an orientation and refresher program for new, existing, and potential providers.
June 2009 to Current LogistiCare Solutions, LLC － Edison, New Jersey
- Coordinate the compliance department
- Vet and enter credentialing documents
- Audit insurance information to identify gaps or lose of coverage
- Train and orientate new specialists as well as subcontractors
- Generate reports and tracking records or credentialing progress.
- Compile stats of departmental weekly activities
Child Passenger Technician- Senior Checker
April 2006 to May 2012 Independent Contractor － Irvington, New Jersey
- Evaluated installed child seats for correct utilization and securement
- Speak at community events and health fairs regarding the correct usage of child safety seats
EMT- BLS Field Training Officer
September 2004 to March 2008 MONOC － Union, New Jersey
- Provide BLS to emergent and non-emergent patients
- Document care rendered to patients during transport
- Train, orientate, and evaluate new hires
- Perform yearly evaluations of existing employees' skills
- Re-mediate employees that required re-training
- Speak at local schools and health fairs
Associate of Science : Human Resource Management, 2008 Ashworth University － Norcross, GA, USA
Associate of Science : Health Care Management, 2007 Ashworth College － Norcross, GA, USA
Bachelor of Science : Business Management Ashworth College － Norcross, GA, USA