100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019
Organized Medical Records Clerk with the ability to readily adapt to changing environments and demands. Efficient Medical Administrative Assistant skilled in tackling administrative and patient-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Chief Petty Officer, 07/1990 to 07/2010
US Navy – San Diego, CA
- Scheduled appointments, registered patients and distributed sample pharmaceuticals as prescribed.
- Thoroughly researched newly identified diagnoses and/or medical procedures to expand skills and knowledge.
- Coded inpatient charts at a rate of number per hour or number per day.
- Assisted in the maintenance of medical charts and/or electronic medical record (filing, Op Reports, test results, home care forms).
- Meticulously identified and rectified inconsistencies, deficiencies and discrepancies in medical documentation.
- Entered orders into the EMR system efficiently and without errors.
- Performed qualitative analysis of records to ensure accuracy, internal consistency and correlation of recorded data.
- Maintained strict patient and physician confidentiality.
Bachelor of Science: Exercise and Sports sscience, 2013
Jacksonville University – Jacksonville Florida