100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019| H: (555) 322-7337 | C: (555) 322-7337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Behavioral Health Profession (16 years).
- Experience: Worked within a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), Private Practice, Community Mental Health Agency, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the US Probation Office, a University Counseling Center, Detoxification, Residential and Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment and an Adolescence, Children's, and Teenager Residential Facility.
- General Responsibilities and tasks included Interventions, Triage, Intake/Admissions, Conducting Bio-Psychosocial Interviews/Assessments, Diagnosing Mental and Substance Abuse Disorders, Treatment Planning, Pain Management, Problem Gambling, Case Management, Research Administration, Individual Counseling, Group Therapy, Crisis Counseling and Supervision.
- Employed within the Juvenile Justice System, Social Security, Bankruptcy, Insurance, Consumer Product, Criminal and Civil, and the Florida Department of Children and Families.
- General and specific tasks included assisting clients with applications for services, Office.
Education and Training
Masters Degree (MA), Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling University of South Florida － Tampa, FL
Graduate Certification in Addictions & Substance Abuse Counseling
Bachelors Degree (BA), Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Hillsborough Community College － Tampa, FL
Associates Degree (AA), Liberal Arts
Associates Degree (AS), Paralegal Science
- Certificates/ Licenses/ Awards National Health Service Corps Scholarship NC Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) NC Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist (LCAS) NC Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board Certified Supervisor Intern (CSI) Golden Key Honors Society