Personal Services Resume Templates
- Beauty Resume Templates
- Childcare Resume Templates
- Personal Care Resume Templates
- Fitness and Personal Training Resume Templates
- Housekeeping Resume Templates
- Management Resume Templates
- Personal Assistants Resume Templates
- Wedding and Event Planning Resume Templates
How to write a Personal Services Resume
- Start by listing your professional accomplishments – Grab a separate piece of paper and craft a list of your Personal Services career accomplishments.
- View Personal Services resume samples to get started – Use our vast collection of resume samples to find one that can serve as a good resource for your resume writing.
- Craft a compelling header at the top of your Personal Services resume – Include your name, email address, phone number, and a personal website (if you have one) at the top.
- Craft a strong summary statement – Compose a summary statement that showcases your skills, accomplishments, and your overall professional character. Make sure that it aligns with the needs expressed in the job description.
- Detail your skills in a qualifications or areas of expertise section – Underneath the summary statement on your Personal Services resume, list specific skills that you hold that pertain to the job.
- Showcase your Personal Services experience in a work history section – Add all relevant jobs. Include your title, the name of the company, and the dates of your employment.
- Take a deep dive into your Personal Services work history – Add a list under each job that covers your duties and accomplishments. Look over your brainstorm from point #1 to assist with this. Think about the job description as you decide what to include.
- Present your education – Give your reader an understanding of your educational background by including your highest degree or diploma, where you obtained it, and what year you got it.