· Twenty plus years experience in office administration, supporting all levels of management.
· Twenty years of computer experience: Expert in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point/Access.
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Econohomes, LLC – Austin, TX 2006-2008
Special Projects / Executive Assistant
Start-up Real Estate Investment company assisted in building controls, and processes for the business:
Loan servicing software conversion to more robust software.
Responsible for the tracking and closing of acquisition of properties..
Responsible for ad hoc reporting for the CFO with regards to inventory, monthly sales, portfolio pools and end of month reports.
Established and maintain cell phones service, Federal Express Account and office supplies and equipment.
Relocation Central CORT Business – Austin, TX 2004-2006
Provided administrative assistance to the Real Estate Broker for the Corporation:
Track existing, complete necessary forms for new license and maintain continuing education requirements Broker and Agent licenses in 25 States.
· Maintained Compliance Manuals.
·Travel arrangements, expense reports, verify and approve invoices, office supplies, bank deposits and special projects.
JB Goodwin Realtors – Round Rock, TX 2002-2005
Assisted clients in lease or purchase of home and networking with other Realtors, Property Management Companies and Mortgage Consultants.
· Research and market analysis for sales and lease clients.
· Previewing properties (new and resale) for perspective clients.
Texas Association of School Boards – Austin, TX 2001-2002
Special Projects – Administrative Assistant
Provided administrative assistant to the Continuing Education department with input of continuing education updates and convention setup.
· Assisted the Information Technology team in creating a database and website for the School Districts to update their continuing education hours earned.
· Assisted convention manager in the Annual Convention (approximately 500 plus vendors with 8,000 plus attendees) selling booths space, convention questions and working with the decorating company with any issues.
MELISSA CARRELL – PAGE 2
Dell Computer Corporation – Round Rock, TX 1996 – 2001