100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Experienced Arbitrator with natural negotiation abilities. Provide assistance to clients from diverse backgrounds with varying needs, with arbitration duties often involving contract negotiations and landlord-tenant disputes. Previous history as a practicing attorney with experience in corporate and estate law.
- Corporate litigation
- Estate negotiations
- Court proceedings
- Contract negotiations
- Conflict resolution
- Highly organized
- Effective communicator
Arbitrator, October 2011 Present
Stone & Allgers – New Cityland, CA
- Identify key issues in dispute.
- Advise on a variety of cases involving contract disputes.
- Draft agreements and proposals agreeable to all involved parties.
- Seek acceptable solutions to avoid litigation when possible.
- Frequently assist in the resolution of estate disputes.
Arbitrator, October 2009 September 2011
Preston, Smith and Sellers – New Cityland, CA
- Advised on more than a hundred cases involving landlord-tenant disputes.
- Prepared both binding and non-binding agreements and contracts.
- Drafted amendments to agreements and advised on contract renewals.
- Collected relevant information in the process of solving disputes.
- Achieved an impressive record of settling cases without the need for intervention from the courts.
- Prepared written responses to demands from other involved parties in disputes.
2006 Juris Doctor
University of California, New Cityland, CA
2002 Bachelor of Science, English
University of California New Cityland, CA