Daniel Dennehy, Esq.
100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Criminal Defense Attorney with 10+ years of experience in representing clients throughout legal matters. With thousands of hours in the courtroom, has the communication, confidentiality, sensitivity and inductive skill to combine information into cohesive, defensive arguments. Will always use the law to protect the best interests of clients through negotiation and settlement.
- Bar certified lawyer in four states
- Criminal litigation and proceedings
- Use of precedents to forecast outcomes
- Sound legal strategies and arguments
- Evidence gathering and verification
- Research and presentation
Attorney March 2007 to Present
Amble Barnham Grunner McKimson, New Cityland, CA
- Lead counsel on pro bono case involving three minority high schoolers accused of first degree rape, leading to exoneration through proof of misconduct by investigating detectives.
- Represented firm clients in an array of criminal matters with a record 95% of cases being settled without going to trial, 65% negotiated to clients exoneration or no record and 52% of trials resulting in acquittal.
- Develop legal case-specific strategies based on research, client needs and precedents.
Associate Attorney March 2002 to February 2007
Masterson Criminal Law Advisory, New Cityland, CA
- Performed research to determine pre-trial strategies.
- Was second chair on over 200 criminal trials.
- Drafted motions.
2002 Juris Doctorate
California University School of Law, New Cityland, CA