Writing the Case Manager Resume Template
When properly prepared, a resume can be an effective marketing tool that can help you land the job that’s right for you. Since you’ll only have seconds to make an impression, you want a resume that quickly tells a potential employer what sets you apart from the next equally qualified candidate. The following Case Manager resume template illustrates how your resume should be presented while leaving room for your own customized content.
Resume Template for Case Manager
Case Manager with a proven ability to coordinate and prioritize responsibilities while efficiently managing case life cycles. Notable achievements include taking steps to automate processes, trim costs without sacrificing quality and improve data collection methods to increase productivity. Apply solid communication, organization and leadership skills to meet client expectations.
- Document management
- Legal research
- Fact checking
- Database management
- Schedule coordination
- Information collection
Case Manager, February 2012 – Present
Kent Legal Services, New Cityland, CA
- Coordinate meetings with client to astutely collect initial case information for various law firms.
- Efficiently enter key information into an easily accessible database while adhering to coding requirements.
- Ensure that all essential case information is available in time for arbitration meetings and court dates.
Office Assistant, May 2009 – January 2012
Jenner & Jenner, New Cityland, CA
- Performed assigned clerical duties with great accuracy and efficiency.
- Took the initiative to transfer paper files into a convenient electronic database, subsequently asked to continue the project.
- Achieved an impressive work record that included volunteering for overtime, working flexible schedules and only missing a single day of work.
2009 Bachelor of Science, Legal Studies
University of California, New Cityland, CA