100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Skilled Conflict Resolution Specialist with the persuasive negotiation talent to mediate civil disputes. With a background in law and mediation certification, have sat between conflicting parties to settle arguments, as well as helped prepare contracts, settle union arguments and find terms between landlords and tenants.
- Arbitration certified
- Legal background
- Divorce and parenting
- Workplace mediation
- Satisfying outcomes
- Exceptional negotiator
- Leadership qualities
March 2007 to Present
Supreme Court of New Cityland, New Cityland, CA
Conflict Resolution Specialist
- Involved in broad range of personal injury mediations pertaining to medical malpractice, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, dog bites, and slip and falls. Have exceptional record of returning both parties to courtrooms with satisfying resolutions for both plaintiff and defendants.
- Supervised group of law students to research topics in preparation of mediation sessions.
- Meticulously reviewed cases and law before approaching any mediation.
March 2002 to February 2007
Masterson Regis Gomez Roberts Landau, New Cityland, CA
- Assisted firms Conflict Resolution Specialist, conducting pre-mediation research.
- Set up and attended mediation sessions.
- Drafted resolution agreements for court.
(2016) University of California, New Cityland, CA
Ph.D., Social Sciences
2003 New Cityland School of Law
Mediation and Dispute Resolution Certification
2002 Sullivan University, Providence Rhode Island
Baccalaureate in Arts