100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Professional Consultant with more than six years of experience advising on legal documents and interactions both in and out of the courtroom. Adept at giving lawyers assistance in finding language hidden in documents, remaining informed on legal ethics and laws and working with both lawyers and their clients.
- Privacy and ethics
- Federal, state and local regulations
- Detail oriented
- Time management
- Available for travel
Consultant, November 2011 – December 2014
Smith, Smith & Hardy Law Offices, Los Angeles, CA
- Consulted on cases involving tenants and landlords of commercial and residential properties.
- Worked with clients in the office to reduce the need for cases to go to court and add to the cost of those cases.
- Met with clients to discuss any potential issues before working out agreements.
Consultant, August 2008 – March 2009
Hunt & Hunt Law Offices, Los Angeles, CA
- Consulted on multiple cases every week.
- Met with attorneys and their clients to discuss the details of each case.
- Attended courtroom sessions with clients and occasionally performed as an expert on specific cases.
2008 University of California, New Cityland, CA