100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Highly experienced attorney with extensive experience as a Contract Adminstrator in public and private (corporate) settings. Tenaciously committed to thoroughly researching, reviewing and analyzing all contracts and associated documents. Adept at multi-tasking and effective dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thorough legal command
- Proactive solution-finder
- Detail oriented
- Excellent speaker
- Outstanding writer
- Thorough researcher
March 2010 to October 2012
State of California – Department of CorrectionsSacramento, CA
- Responsible for reviewing and approving vendor contracts for the California Department of Corrections.
- Dealt with dozens of vendors entering into contracts with the agency.
- Oversaw necessary revisions and amendments to proposed agreements.
- Reported directly to the agency head.
January 2014 to Present
Gigantic Insurance CompanyNew Cityland, CA
- Responsible for reviewing contracts between major insurance company and vendors.
- Participated in team of attorneys that reviewed insurance contacts proposed to be utilized by company.
- Assisted in representing company in contract disputes.
- Part of a team of 60 attorneys.
2009 University of California, New Cityland, CA