Responsible Contract Administrator with the legal acumen for examining, preparing, negotiating, analyzing and revising contracts. Skilled at authorizations and correspondence, monitoring contract changes and notifications, preparing contract briefs and revisions, determining mitigating risk, etc. Experienced at working with a range of parties in ensuring information contained in contracts has been negotiated fairly and terms and conditions are adhered to.
- TrendTracker Compliance
- AdvantageLaw WinVantage
- LexisNexis CaseMap
- TimePro Legal
- BQE BillQuick
- Law and Government
- Administration and Management
- Customized Personal Service
Contract Administrator November 2011 to Present
Amble Financial Services, New Cityland, CA
- Administered over 25 long term contracts that has a total value of $85 million dollars.
- Influential in the negotiating and closing of a half-dozen multi-year contracts worth over $10 million.
- Manage the entire life cycle of all contract documentation for companys East Coast offices.
- Generate customized reports andad hocstatus updates on contracts to senior management and department heads.
- Ensure all contract terms and conditions are in conformance with federal and local government guidelines.
- Analyze market conditions, security documentation, acquisition plans and model plans.
Acquisition Specialist October 2008 to April 2010
United States Army, New Cityland, CA
- Oversaw $400 million worth of complex contracts to support the Army Program Offices research and development of major weapons systems.
- Regularly created, documented and revised policy procedures, acquisition plans and best practices.
- Conducted technical research and researched past performances to prepare acquisition planning and cost analysis for Contracting and Program Managers.
2007 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of California, New Cityland, CA