100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Legal Records Manager with extensive knowledge of records management procedures. Adept at quickly accessing requested legal documents while overseeing the storage and collection of such documents. Specialize in maintaining efficiency by making access to essential records as convenient as possible.
- Database management
- Office management
- Records research
- Legal terminology
- MS Office applications
- Effective multitasker
- Great communicator
Legal Records Manager, December 2009 Present
Family Law Center – New Cityland, CA
- Prepare indexes of legal records by case.
- Enter current case information into database.
- Oversee office staff to ensure that records are stored properly.
- Ensure that all required documentation is ready for scheduled cases.
- Perform periodic checks to identify any database issues.
Legal Records Manager, September 2005 November 2009
Jenkins Law Firm – New Cityland, CA
- Ensured that confidentiality was maintained when handling sensitive records.
- Recorded any notes attached to documents in the law firm’s database.
- Trained office staff assigned to the records department.
- Provided feedback to the support staff.
- Developed and implemented a more efficient records storage system.
- Assigned records research duties to support staff.
2005 Associate’s Degree, Paralegal Studies
Lincoln Community College New Cityland, CA
2003 Associate’s Degree, Office Management
Fisher Business School New Cityland, CA