Fire Resume TipsContact Information :
- Full name
- Campus and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, major and year awarded
- GPA (optional)
Experience : List the most recent first.
Activities : Campus and community activities, Memberships in professional organizations.
Personal : Certifications, security clearances, patents, special awards, citizenship.
Try to incorporate the following verbs when making your resume.
Try to use Action Verbs when constructing your statements :
Now lets have a look at the necessary information that will make your resume stand out. The following are some of the points you should consider while making a Fire Captain resume.
- Your overall planning and budgetary responsibilities.
- A list of the major incidents that you have handled.
- Any purchasing responsibilities.
- Checks and maintenance of equipment and appliances.
- Contact with other departments and external agencies.
- The major projects that you have worked on and whether you completed the projects on time and on budget (if you had budgetary responsibility).
- New procedures and practices that you have introduced or developed.
- Any contribution to reduction of cost, improvement in efficiency, or increase in revenue.
- Any other achievements that have benefited your employers.