Completed Business 101 at Cazenovia College, Cazenovia NY.
Completed LOMA courses including, ACS, AIAA, and AAPA.
Completed Computer Info Services 1, 2, 3, and 4 at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica CA.
2006 – July 2007 Rose Greene Financial Services Santa Monica, CA
Registered Administrative Manager
Responsible for opening and closing the business daily.
Responsible for advertising and marketing. Submitting press releases, signing up for various online news services, and promoting the Branch.
Responsible for reviewing client contracts and policies, completing all applications and paperwork from start to finish. This includes mutual fund transfers and deposits, life insurance, variable annuities, brokerage and advisory accounts, qualified and non-qualified, trust accounts, ugma, utma, 529, TOD and other investments.
Create investment proposals and insurance illustrations for the Branch Manager to use when meeting with new clients and conducting regular reviews.
This is an independent Branch of LPL.
2006 – 2006 Mullin Consulting Inc. Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for the continued service and support of executive benefit plans
Responsible for the quarterly and annual audits of Deferred Compensation versus Corporate Owned Life Insurance.
Acted as the third party administrator for stock purchase programs, maintained financial records of vested and unvested shares for individual participants.
Responsible for the production of financial statements, including annual and quarterly performance reports.
Mullin was purchased by TBG Financial and the position was eliminated when the office was relocated from Downtown Los Angeles.
2002 – 2006 AIG SunAmerica Woodland Hills, CA
Business Systems Analyst
Manage daily projects and production support deliverables for Internet Services, act as content manager for aigretirementservices.com, this included the Automated Funds Transfer System for all mutual fund sub account transfers online.
Work closely with AIG Corp eBusiness and Marketing for internal and external marketing initiatives, including mass email campaigns and to implement new products and procedures on internal and external systems with the use of Cheetah Mail and other vendors.
Work closely with Marketing, New Products, and our business partners to analyze current business systems, potential new systems, and effectively implement new functionality.
Work with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
Responsible for developing QA testing scripts and working with the QA department for DEV, QA, Stage, and user acceptance testing, this included the testing of fund closures and name changes for mutual fund holdings within our products.
Vendor negotiation experience.
Senior Financial Services Representative
· Responsible for reviewing employees’ quality assurance scores and assist in the employees’ development
· Responsible for the training and development of newly hired employees joining the department. Training includes system training, company culture, and product information including mutual fund holdings, the legal aspects of fund transfers taken over the telephone, and how to read a prospectus.
· Responsible for my team in the absence of senior management.
Financial Services Representative
Answered a high volume of incoming calls from agents and clients on a daily basis, answered their questions regarding product marketing, ordering marketing material, and offered policy and contract service for our variable annuities, which included over 40 underlying mutual fund investments.
Acted as a direct contact for high producers, offered dedicated one on one service for them and their back office for help in marketing and product specifics which included the variable mutual fund holdings
Worked with New Business, entering new applications, reviewing paperwork for accuracy, applying premiums and policy issue, this included making the initial investments into the variable sub accounts/mutual fund holdings
Worked for our Compensation Department processing change of agent and broker requests
Assisted our Policy Owner Services Department process financial and non-financial transactions such as 72T/72Q requests, 1035 exchanges, and direct transfers.
Responsible for initiating and completing fund transfers between various mutual fund holdings within variable annuities, in addition provide information such as beta, Load, 12b1 fees, top holdings, and other specifics regarding the fund holdings, returns, and investments.
2000 – 2002 MONY Life Insurance Company Syracuse, NY
Registered Representative/Conservation Specialist
· Developed and documented initial Conservation unit functions and procedures and updated current procedures to be used with the conservation of UL, VUL, FPVA, SPDA and Life policies and contracts, this included our variable annuities and their mutual fund holdings
· Managed orphaned clients, conducted marketing pushes through regular mail campaigns and telephone, also conducted client surveys and documented results in access to review and analyze for future campaigns.
· Conserved in excess of $35,000,000 in FPVA (Flexible Premium Variable Annuity) assets, maintained an overall conservation rate in excess of 25%.
· Contacted clients directly regarding the surrender of their contracts and policies; discuss the reasons why the client should remain with the company and re-sell the product to the client in order to maintain their business, which included a portfolio review of the underlying mutual fund investments including returns, top holdings, any associated load or no load funds available and potentially initiated a complete reallocation of the clients portfolio.
· Assisted the VA call center answering inbound calls from clients and Financial Professionals to help service VA contracts and completed mutual fund/sub account transfers, re-allocations, and offer service for variable annuity contracts. All our variable contracts maintained in excess of 25 variable mutual fund holdings.
· Maintained direct contact with Financial Professionals to offer assistance in conserving company assets as well as explaining new products, mutual fund and sub account holdings, services available, and the forms necessary for use with products.
· Received the excellence in Action award for excellence in my position.
1999 – 2000 Sutherland Group LTD Syracuse, NY
Direct Sales Associate/Account Manager
· #1 sales representative with most web space and ISDN/ADSL sales and upgrades.
· Contacted small business customers to offer upgrades to BellSouth InternetService, sold web space to business customers for advertising and registered domain names with Internic, a web hosting company.
1997 – 1998 Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. Utica, NY
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/TEAM LEADER
· Processed dental insurance claims and held discretion on whether a claim should or should not be paid, processed payments as they arrived.
· Provided customer service to insured clients, and their respective employers.
· Supervised 12-17 employees, depending on staffing, monitored CSR’s to ensure proper customer service was provided and tracked vacation time and sick time for the employees in my unit.
1995 – 1997 U.S. Army Reserve Utica, NY
· Specialist in the United States Army. My duty was patient administration specialist and I received an honorable discharge on 01/10/97.