100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Legal Contract Administrator available to utilize talents in preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising goods or service purchase contracts. One apposite talent is strict compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications, and government regulations in several industries. Specialties including exceptional closing familiarity heightened by capacity to analyze and mitigate risk.
- Legal Methods and Process
- Legal Research and Analysis
- Jurisprudence and Legal History
- DAWIA Level II
- Written and Oral Communication
Sr. Contract Specialist, August 2011 Present
Oregon Business Development Department Salem, OR
- Interprets law and administrative rules and directs executive and program staff on contracting requirements.
- Cultivates and amends procurement program strategies, Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs), policies and procedures.
- Certifies contracts and procurement actions are enforceable and observe law, policies, procedures and best practices in state government.
Sr. Contract Specialist, December 2006 May 2011
Martek Rockville, MD
- Prepared solicitation permitted by the procurement laws, regulations, and guidance using PRISM.
- Reviewed and analyzed proposals and supported pre-award file documentation to ensure all required documentation meets procurement laws, regulations, and guidance.
- Facilitated complete acquisition packages receipt.
2006 Master of Science, Legal Studies
College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Kaplan University
2002 Bachelor of Science, Legal Studies
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Kaplan University