Writing the Medical Anesthesiologist Resume Template
Resume Template for Medical Anesthesiologist
Professional Medical Anesthesiologist trained and licensed with an impeccable record of patient care. Proven ability to not only perform job duties at the highest standard, but also make appropriate decisions in high stress and high risk situations. Committed to ensuring the safety and wellness of patients through rigid attention to detail and closely following proper procedure and guidelines.
- Intra Operative Anesthetic Administration
- Preoperative Assessments
- Patient Monitoring
- Post Anesthesia Care
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologist, June 2011 Present
American Anesthesiology Greensboro, North Carolina
- Administered Anesthetic for seven rotating hospitals and surgical centers.
- Monitored patient vital signs during surgery.
- Adjusted anesthetic levels to ensure patient safety and comfort.
- Monitored patients post-surgery to ensure no adverse reactions or complications.
Associate Anesthesiologist, May 2009 May 2011
Swedish Medical Center Seattle, Washington
- On call physician for administering anesthetic.
- Performed medical evaluations of patients before surgery to determine anesthetic risk.
- Recorded the amount and type of anesthetic used for each surgery.
2004 Doctorate, Medicine
University of Washington – Seattle, Washington
1999 Bachelor’s Degree, Biology
Central Washington University – Ellensburg, Washington