100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Versatile Certified Medical Assistant with a blend of experience in customer service patient care and office tasks. Soft skills that complement my work include organization, time management and friendly personality. Specialized skills in working with young patients.
- Customer Service
- Patient care
- Blood draws and injections
- Vital signs
- Patient documentation
- Office skills
- Organized and efficient
- Lab work
Certified Medical Assistant, January 2010 – March 2015
New Parkland Medical Center – New Parkland, CA
- Measured vital signs such as height, weight, pulse and blood pressure for approximately 35 patients a day.
- Documented pertinent information in patient charts using computer software package.
- Performed lab work and prepared it for analyzing.
- Assisted with office duties such as greeting patients, answering phones, filing paperwork and scheduling appointments.
Certified Medical Assistant, July 2007 – January 2010
New Cityland Medical Associates – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted with patient care duties such as taking vital signs, giving injections and performing blood draws.
- Performed the collection of specimens for lab work and prepared samples for analysis.
- Helped with office duties as needed, including greeting patients, taking phone calls and scheduling appointments.
2007 Certificate, Medical Assistant
New Parkland Community College – New Parkland, CA