100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant with extensive experience in long-term care and nursing home facility settings. Proficient at all aspects of geriatric care including transferring, bathing,feeding and toileting. Specializing in the care of residents with Alzheimer’s dementia related disorders.
- Caring and compassionate
- Trained in CPR
- Transferring and lifting
- First Aid
- Alzheimer’s/dementia knowledge
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Team player
Certified Nursing Assistant, February 2010 – March 2015
Autumn Acres Nursing Home – New Parkland, CA
- Provided daily living care and assistance for Alzheimer’s and dementia unit of approximately 20 residents.
- This care included transferring from bed to wheelchair, bathing, feeding, toileting and accompanying to activities.
- Completed daily progress notes and related paperwork.
- Communicated with families and medical staff regarding residents’ condition.
Certified Nursing Assistant, August 2005 – February 2010
Park View Assisted Living Center – New Parkland, CA
- Provided daily living care and light apartment cleaning to approximately 12 residents daily.
- Duties included preparing meals, dusting, laundry, assisting with bathing and other hygiene tasks.
- Provided documentation of activities and progress notes.
2005 Associate of Science, General Studies
New Parkland Community College – New Parkland,CA