100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Meticulous Certified Pharmacy Technician that has comprehensive experience in managing the inventory of a large hospital pharmacy. Adept at maintaining paperwork for state regulations, fulfilling special orders for patient needs on time and hiring reliable assistant technicians. Specializes in large hospital pharmacies.
- Proprietary software skills
- Reliable administrative professional
- Meets all deadlines
- Maintains proper inventory levels
- Excellent managerial skills
- Known for checking details
Certified Pharmacy Technician, April 2010 – February 2015
Jullian Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for managing all inventory logs and filling all special orders.
- Assisted in submitting all compliance paperwork to the state each quarter.
- Worked closely with nurses to maintain proper levels of special medication.
Certified Pharmacy Technician, June 1993 – January 2004
Ulrich Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Developed critically important relationships with suppliers of special medications.
- Reviewed all purchase requisitions before they were executed.
- Reformed several pharmacy policies to be more in line with state laws.
1993 Master’s Degree, Pharmacy
Niles College – New Cityland, CA