Writing the Certified Pharmacy Technician Resume Template
Accuracy is the key to successful work in a pharmacy, in addition to a solid foundation of knowledge about pharmaceuticals. The resume for anyone in this field should provide position-relative experience with detail-oriented accuracy in an organized format. This Certified Pharmacy Technician resume template provides that insight into the individual’s capabilities with clear history in the field.
Resume Template for Certified Pharmacy Technician
Efficient Certified Pharmacy Technician with history of stellar customer care within the pharmacy setting. Accurate in verification of prescriptions and provision of details to customers. Able to communicate effectively with both English and Spanish speaking individuals about their prescriptions.
- HIPAA Compliance
- Prescription Preparation
- Weighing, Counting and Measuring
- Accuracy Verification
- Inventory Control
- Customer Care
Certified Pharmacy Technician, August 2009 Present
Cityland Pharmacy New Cityland, CA
- Weigh, measure, count and prepare prescription medications according to pharmacist’s directions.
- Label prescriptions accurately and provide specific accompanying information about indications, contraindications and cautions.
- Relay important prescription information to customers and arrange consultations with pharmacist as needed.
- Accept customer insurance, payments and execute transactions with accuracy and cash drawer accountability.
- Handle approximately 160 customers per day.
Cashier, April 2005 August 2009
University Hospital Pharmacy New Cityland, CA
- Executed an average of 200 customer transactions per day at the payment desk.
- Accepted and verified customer insurance information with applicable insurance carrier.
- Provided cash handling with attention to accuracy and full accountability for the cash drawer at shift end.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Chemistry
University of California – New Cityland, CA