100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Calm and approachable yet highly efficient charge nurse experienced in geriatric and general nursing care. Strong patient service and effective communicator to families, patients, visitors, hospital personnel and healthcare providers. Strong motivator and leader able to mentor nursing staff through efficient assessment of patient condition, disposition and needs.
- Fair delegator
- Staff development and training
- Collaborative team player
- ENLC acumen and dementia expertise
- Compliant to associated regulations
- Cultural sensitive patient provider
Medical Charge Nurse, December 2001-May 2015
Cityland Regional Healthcare System – New Cityland, CA
- Directed daily operations of the geriatric and general care units through delegation of duties as appropriate and hands-on execution of patient care.
- Provided nurse assignments for scheduling, case management appropriation, general patient care, rounds and family interactions.
- Maintained patient care quality in keeping with the core mission, principles and values of the organization.
- Participated in hospital board-assigned activities and executive team directives as applicable.
- Documented and reported patient progress within treatment team meetings.
- Ensured patient understanding of treatment plans and communicated potential complications, risks and expectations.
- Provided bedside care, administered medications, applied IVs and attended surgical procedures as needed.
2001 Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing
University of California-New Cityland, CA
2003 Certificate, Advanced Registered Nursing
American Nursing Association