100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Creative Chief Financial Officer with a comprehensive understanding of the financial challenges that large medical facilities face. Adept at developing reasonable budgets, meeting the government compliance requirements of the medical field and offsetting costs on the purchase of new equipment. Specializes in assisting facilities in financial trouble and making public facilities profitable.
- Certified professional accountant
- Public policy experience
- High level purchasing
- Transparent financial manager
- Reliable economic advisor
- Departmental budgeting skills
Chief Financial Officer, August 2010 – February 2015
Gleeson Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Developed several policies that brought the hospital successfully out of bankruptcy.
- Successfully won several corporate grants that brought business and recognition to the hospital.
- Enacted several balanced budget policies that are still used.
Chief Financial Officer, June 1991 – April 2003
Veriland Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Updated all budget programs to make them more efficient.
- Balanced the hospital’s budget within two years.
- Secured several large capital purchases that brought more revenue.
1991 Master’s Degree, Accounting and Finance
Time University – New Cityland, CA