Writing the Clinical Research Associate Resume Template
Corporations investing in medical research like to have their best interests protected at all times. That is why research monitors are hired to keep an eye on the research process and monitor the clinical trial results. For your Clinical Research Associate resume template to be effective, you need to show that you are a reliable professional who can follow the specifications laid out by the client.
Resume Template for Clinical Research Associate
Reliable Clinical Research Associate capable of maintaining an objective stance and providing accurate information on a daily basis. Long track record of working well with laboratory personnel, correctly interpreting client specifications and understanding the compliance needs of each project. Understands the tremendous amount of responsibility involved with being a clinical research associate.
- CCRA Certified
- Pharmaceuticals Expert
- Compliance Management
- Process Analysis & Management
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Record Keeping
Clinical Research Associate, March 2009 – May 2015
Temper Monitors – New Cityland, CA
- Assigned to monitor two of the largest projects in company history for two separate clients.
- Developed a research monitoring approach that has been copied throughout the industry.
- Created several innovative ways to deliver accurate information and maintain the client specifications for each project.
Monitor Assistant, June 1996 – March 2009
Haley Professionals – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible from taking data from the clinical associate and summarizing it for clients.
- Reported any compliance issues to management.
- Developed processes for closing projects that were more efficient and saved money.
1996 Master’s Degree, Pharmaceutical Research
Poly University – New Cityland, CA