100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Responsible Clinical Research Coordinator that has a track record of managing hundreds of successful medical trials. Adept at delegating responsibilities to qualified experts, keeping projects organized and completing projects as per client specifications. Specializes in pharmaceutical medical research.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulations
- Computer skills
- Meets all research deadlines
- Meticulous record keeper
- Sets stringent trial guidelines
- Dedicated to accurate research
Clinical Research Coordinator, March 2010 – February 2015
Ashton Labs – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for coordinating the largest projects for the larger repeat clients.
- Maintained and updated the manual on all state and federal regulations.
- Delivered accurate clinical results to customers by every deadline given.
Clinical Research Coordinator, June 1994 – September 2003
Welsh Research Labs – New Cityland, CA
- Often asked to take on the special projects given by larger customers.
- Set up a team to audit data before releasing it to clients.
- Assisted in creating a repeat customer rate of 72 percent.
1994 Bachelor of Science, Medical Research
Happen College – New Cityland, CA