100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Knowledgeable Coding Educator with solid understanding of medical coding procedures. Identify deficiencies in coding comprehension and developing effective training techniques. Communicate coding requirements through detailed presentations and interactive training sessions.
- Current medical coding guidelines
- Medical terminology
- Database management
- MS Office applications
- Courteous and outgoing
- Excellent organizer
Coding Educator, May 2013 Present
Sanderson Community Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Assist with the set-up of medical databases with current coding applications.
- Train healthcare personnel on current medical coding guidelines.
- Respond to specific questions concerning coding procedures.
- Establish proper documentation techniques.
- Provide customized training sessions based on the needs of each particular department.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials.
Coding Educator, October 2008 April 2013
Kellogg Medical Services – New Cityland, CA
- Demonstrated proper medical coding procedures and remained available immediately following training sessions to provide any additional guidance.
- Coordinated with staff supervisors at various medical facilities to further assess training needs.
- Visited local medical facilities to evaluate coding procedures and identify areas where improvement was necessary.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations to better illustrate coding procedures.
- Determined if current medical coding procedures utilized by medical facilities were up-to-date.
2008 Certificate of Completion, Medical Coding
Allied Medical School New Cityland, CA