100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Highly experienced consultant adept at identification of inefficiencies affecting profitability, operations, growth, staffing and other areas of healthcare institution operations. Able to effectively provide solutions and pathways to change with both immediate and long term improvements. Mentoring leader able to consult through internal or external arrangements as part of employment or through retention by contract.
- Discreet and professional
- Excellent training provider
- Medical billing and coding expert
- Strong financial acumen
- Implementations consulting
- Conflict resolution
Healthcare Consultant, January 2009-April 2015
Cityland Healthcare Management Analysts, Inc. – New Cityland, CA
- Provided healthcare consulting services for 37 client organizations within six years with consultancy.
- Provided discovery of a combined $12.6 million in profits previously lost to poor budgeting and excessive spending.
- Provided comprehensive medical coding and billing consultation toward improved reimbursements, more timely payments and greater return.
- Directed and trained billing personnel in coding compliance, best practices and support toward greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Observed and provided procedural changes toward heightened efficiency of varied personnel and departments such as maintenance, facilities management, medical technologies, charge nurses and food service providers.
- Provided quality control in supplies management, purchasing and related disciplines, cutting supply costs of clients by an average of 23 percent.
- Scrutinized contracts and supplier agreements, finding ways to negotiate pricing changes, discounts, term reductions and other benefits.
- Provided implementation guidance, training and support for CRM initiation or improvement.
- Ensured full compliance with state and federal regulations throughout healthcare operations.
2009 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California-New Cityland, CA