Writing the Customer Service Representative Resume Template
Personnel responsible for dealing with internal or external customers must be polished and professional at all times. This professionalism should translate onto the candidate’s resume. This Customer Service Representative resume template indicates that quality through an organized, experience-rich presentation of the candidate’s applicability for the role they seek.
Resume Template for Customer Service Representative
Professional Customer Service Representative experienced in delivery of quality patient care within billing and accounting departments. Able to convey key information effectively to often emotionally-charged or physically unwell patients. Strong communicator with compassionate skill leading to heightened acceptance payment terms by patients.
- SAP Accounting
- EpicCare EMR
- Microsoft Office
- General Accounting
- Medical Terminology
- Data Entry
- Patient Communications
Customer Service Representative, August 2009 Present
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Accept patient calls regarding billing and account matters for 648 bed hospital, ensuring effective clarification of payment needs, policies, expectations and options.
- Ensure correct information through collaboration with billing managers and insurance encoders.
- Accept patient payments and update accounts within the accounting system and EpicCare EMR.
- Route aged accounts to collections as appropriate for active pursuit of payment.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of patient calls.
Receptionist, April 2005 August 2009
Accounting Investigators New Cityland, CA
- Provided front desk support and office reception for an office of 12 forensic accounting executives.
- Completed data entry assignments and other administrative tasks between incoming calls and visitors.
- Accepted visitors, logged them in, notified meeting particulars and provided office tours.
2005 Associate’s of Applied Science, Office Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA