Obtain a respective position as a full time Dietary Technician.
- Achieved Associate Certified Degree in Food Service Preparation from the Washburn Institute of Orlando, Orlando in the year of 1993.
- Achieved Associate Certified Degree in Food Service Supervision from the Washington University, Washington at Biology as the major in the year of 1995.
Known Computer Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Acquired Professional Affiliation as a Dietary Technician from the Dietaries of America in the year of 1994.
- Obtained authorization from the New England State Association of Dietaries in the year of 1995.
- Obtained required professional authorization from the Toronto Board of Professional Dietaries in the year of 1996.
2002- Present date: Work as the Dietary Technician for the Washburn Hospitals, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provide active supervision and coordination to the food employees of the respective hospitals.
- Provide necessary training assistance to newly appointed employees.
- Formulate and execute food menu selection for the clients as their need.
- Take necessary documentations for keeping the regular records such as foods and dish washer machine heat.
1996- 2002: Worked as the Nutrition Assistant for the Murray and Gars Hospital, California with the following responsibilities
- Provided supervision and instruction regarding diet assists in allotment of client trays.
- Discussed with the clients regarding the diet therapy procedures.
1994- 1996: Worked as the Consumer Service Execute for the Axel Rose Gas Company, New York with the following responsibilities
- Made justified scheduling for support personnel.
- Tripped over potential places of rehabilitated assets for notifying consumers of new applications.