100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Licensed and certified Dietician skilled in helping patients understand how the foods they eat can change their lives and with helping them make changes to their diets. Adept at assessing patients, creating dietary plans that fit their lifestyles and creating reports to show how they progressed and changed their lives.
- Licensed dietician
- Certified in California
- Professional medical background
- Patient Assessment
- Patient monitoring
- Research background
- Friendly and outspoken
Dietician, April 2011 – December 2014
Our Lady of Angeles Hospital, New Cityland, CA
- Met with patients after receiving a new diagnosis to talk with them about their diets.
- Created dietary plans that showed patients what they could and could not eat.
- Worked with other medical professionals to follow up on patients and make any necessary changes to their diets.
- Spoke at multiple conventions about the effects of certain foods on different diseases.
Dietician, July 2009 – March 2011
Los Angeles Community Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Spoke at public health centers associated with the hospital to help patients understand the importance of healthy eating.
- Assessed, monitored and created dietary plans for more than 100 patients.
- Worked with the cafeteria to develop new dishes that were healthier and cost less.
- Developed new meals for extended stay patients in the hospital.
2009, New Cityland Community College, New Cityland, CA
Associate of Applied Heath, Nutrition