Writing the Dietitian Resume Template
Resume Template for Dietitian
Professional dietitian experienced in both the regulation of diet and human nutrition in both community and clinical settings. Proven ability to provide clients with both the knowledge and motivation to develop healthy eating habits to meet their goals. Committed to ensuring the safety and wellness of patients through attention to detail and following proper nutrition methods and guidelines.
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Nutritional Assessments
- Menu Design
- Nutrition Counseling
- Diet Intervention
- CPR Certified
Dietitian, June 2005 Present
Sunnyside Community Hospital – Sunnyside, Washington
- Designed diet plans for individuals with chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Provided nutritional intervention and counseling for high-risk individuals.
- Adjusted diet plans throughout the patient transformation process to ensure steady progress towards goals.
- Taught community diabetes awareness and prevention courses.
CADE Intern, May 2004 May 2005
Molina Healthcare Seattle, Washington
- Performed initial patient diet and nutrition screenings.
- Worked with clinic trainers to develop nutritional plans that complemented patient fitness regimens.
- Performed office tasks such as filing, data entry and front desk greeting.
- Assisted managing dietitian in teaching diabetes classes.
2003 Bachelor’s Degree, Nutrition
Central Washington University – Ellensburg, Washington