100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Reliable Director Of Nursing that has several solutions to the persistent problem of a hospital being understaffed. Adept at organizing outsourcing services, allocating resources where needed and developing realistic nursing budgets. Specializes in medium to large-sized hospitals.
- Experienced administrator
- Hands-on nursing professional
- Ethical director
- Reliable hospital employee
- Responsible to nurses
- Union negotiating experience
Director of Nursing, September 2010 – February 2015
Brendt Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Maintained a strong relationship with nursing union to avoid labor disruptions.
- Created several overtime programs that were extremely popular.
- Developed a training program that paid for interested parties to start a career in nursing.
Director of Nursing, June 1993 – October 2004
White Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Developed an incentive schedule for overtime that was very popular.
- Created schedules that allowed nurses who wanted to to work overtime.
- Lowered nurse turnover by 24 percent.
1993 Master’s Degree, Nursing
Patterson College – New Cityland, CA