Writing the Director Of Operations Resume Template
Running the business side of a medical practice can be just as demanding as providing great medical care. When medical professionals decide to offer their services to the public, they need experts to keep the business side running smoothly. If you want to get the right kind of attention for your Director of Operations resume template, then highlight your organizational skills and your dedication to profitability.
Resume Template for Director Of Operations
Detail-oriented Director of Operations able to keep close tabs on every aspect of the business side of a large medical practice. Proven history of making informed business decisions, applying general business principles to the successful operation of a medical practice and assembling a staff that works well together and keeps operating costs down. Dedicated to allowing medical professionals to do their jobs without having to worry about the profitability of their business.
- Business Policy Refinement
- Business Process Creation
- Medical Practice Software Evaluation
- Staff Development
- Critical Thinking
- Office Operations Management
Director of Operations, January 2009 – May 2015
Kyle Physicians – New Cityland, CA
- Developed a series of office operation policies that helped to bring costs under control.
- Consolidate practice procedures such as billing and insurance compliance under one software platform to increase accuracy and lower costs.
- Worked with the practice owners to develop better job descriptions to help improve the recruiting process significantly.
Office Manager, June 1998 – January 2009
Goring Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for maintaining office productivity.
- Developed innovative methods for improving billing.
- Adjusted job descriptions to bring in more qualified staff members.
1998 Master’s Degree, Healthcare Administration
Port College – New Cityland, CA