100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Organized director of rehabilitation with experience in execution of startup rehabilitative therapy center business plans toward optimum patient loyalty and load. Strong patient service history with excellent skill in communication, conflict resolution and practice development. Excellent leadership skills with ability to develop a collaborative team environment oriented toward accomplishment of patient, staff and healthcare center objectives.
- Mentoring leadership style
- Strategic planning
- Process and policies development
- Quality patient relations
- Accountability toward profitability
- Strong computer/technical acumen
Director of Rehabilitation, January 2001-May 2015
Cityland Rehabilitation Associates – New Cityland, CA
- Retained, supervised and directed all administrative and therapeutic staff members for a startup rehabilitation facility.
- Developed patient case load from 2 primary providers with 100 patients at first year to 8 primary providers with 1250 patients by 2015.
- Ensured highest level of patient care and quality service from front door to back office.
- Streamlined patient assessment and continuing care strategies in team-oriented environment of open communication and mutual respect.
- Utilized analytic and quantitative skills to develop satisfaction and success measurement tactics and standards.
- Developed employee policies and recognition programs.
- Presented training seminars for staff members regarding policies, technical requirements, equipment and other subject matter.
- Ensured optimum environmental operations, workflow, service provision and employee motivation toward maximum profitability and consistent budget improvement.
2000 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California-New Cityland, CA