- Obtained Master of Science Degree from the University Of Newton, Atlanta in the year of 1993 at Medical Technology as the major. The degree emphasized on emergency medical care.
- Having the ability to work well in crisis situation and acute emergency conditions.
- Having the in-depth knowledge of the entire emergency medical practices and expertise in taking care of the victims getting through emergency situations.
- Having done certification course in C.P.R technique along with Heimlich Resuscitation Methods
- Having strong ability to detect and adhere to principles of aiding in emergency cardiac problems and childbirth.
- Having empowered with the ability to demonstrate skills in different types of dressing applications including burns and wounds. Additionally, have in-depth knowledge for tourniquets, IVs and oxygen.
- Having the familiarity with different methodologies including critical burns, gunshot wounds, and shock. In addition, have the ability to encounter emergency situations like child abuse and its physical manifestations as well as battering wife.
- Having the ability to offer emergency medical care for rape victims, however, strictly adhering the principles and guidelines of relevant legal matters.
- Having all detail knowledge about all the streets and routes in addition to a strong ability and instinct to gather idea about the direction and having an excellent map reading skills.
License and Training
- Have received E.M.T. License and Certification from Lithonia Hospital, 1994
- Have received License no. 4530293 from State of Atlanta, 1994
- Have received Recertification credits from Atlanta General Hospital, 1998
1997- Present date: Working as chief emergency medical technician at the SAM Ambulance Services in Lithonia Hospital, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Providing emergency action and care essentially to older patients having different health complications like serious cardiovascular problems, bone fractures, sudden falls from height, strokes.
- Offering assistance in general and reputed hospitals including legal practices for critical conditions as well as post-mortem crisis management.
1994 – 1997: Working as an emergency medical technician at the JOHN Ambulance Services in Atlanta General Hospital, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Providing assistance in emergency situations including 911 calls, in addition to offering services to the victims of road accidents, serious cardiovascular problems, bone fractures, sudden falls from height, strokes.